The London Electric Vehicle Company has launched a brand new global website to provide information and updates for a global audience.
The new website contains all of the information available from the Coventry-based Black Cab manufacturer and retailer's former websites - a UK-focused site and an internationally targeted portal - amalgamating all content into one global online presence.
This move follows the decision to streamline all online and digital communications, including the company's Twitter streams which now sit solely within the @LondonTaxiCoUK feed.
The new website provide visitors with the functionality to:
- View the latest finance deals available direct from The London Electric Vehicle Company and Black Horse Taxi Finance
- Build their own vehicle using an updated configurator for both UK and International customers
- Discover the myriad features and benefits of the iconic Black Cab
- Work out possible Hire Purchase monthly payments using a Finance Calculator
- Search available Used London Taxis across the UK
- Request 'first choice' of specific Used London Taxis using a Vehicle Matching Service
- Search for International Partners, both distributors and operators, across the globe
The new website also has the following new features, aimed at both London Taxi drivers as well as their passengers:
- A new Approved Service Dealer section with even more information on the products and services available from this dedicated UK network
- Book a service online for The London Electric Vehicle Company's Brewery Road dealership
- Dedicated Passenger Centre with interesting facts about the trade, FAQs and contact details of Black Cab fleets across the UK
- Improved history and heritage section detailing the company's origins and iconic vehicles
- Links to the prominent publications and titles who report on and support the licensed taxi trade
- Information on licensing official LTC merchandise
The website has been designed as a effective online global destination, which the company intends to continually improve and build on during the coming months.
It was built in conjunction with Crasmundo – a digital and online services agency with a wealth of specific expertise and insight.